Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanfall

2 posters

Go down

Titanfall Empty Titanfall

Post  Pufftrees Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:02 pm

If you haven't heard about this, you should!  It's basically the next generation of multiplayer shooters and loooks so amazing so far.  It's won just about every award it could for a game in development.  It is EA though so that is the one potential drawback.

Anyways, it just hit beta.  Its for PC and Xbox one.... I will probably get Xbox One version unless I get it on pc to play with my girl, would prefer xbox one though.  Go watch some gameplay vids or people streaming on twitch.  

Anyone else going crazy for this like me?  It comes out around same time as Diablo 3 expac so I will try to balance my limited game time between those 2 and hearthstone...

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Titanfall Empty Re: Titanfall

Post  Mermann Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:53 pm

im def. grabbing it, it looks fantastic and the gameplay is way different than any shooter i've played. Hopefully we can test the beta...

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Got the beta on xbox one!  Add pufftrees if you got it!

so excited

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Could only play the beta one night, traveling to Cali (already here) for the week for work.

This game is the shiiiiit.   Most fun shooter I've ever played.  HIGHLY recommend ^^

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum