Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament

5 posters

Go down

Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament Empty Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament

Post  Zaq Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 am

Just a reminder that our traditional competition to see who is the least bad at predicting when Duke will lose is ~2weeks away.  In theory we'll be able to use the same link as last year, which I'll post once CBS decides to let us do something with it.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament Empty Re: Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament

Post  Pufftrees Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Nice!  Look forward to this. 

We need something to sweeten the pot!  Like a reward... perhaps maybe D3 Gold or WoW gold.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament Empty Re: Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament

Post  Pufftrees Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Okay, lets say 20k WoW Gold or 50million D3 gold provided to winner by me.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huzzah Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Pufftrees wrote:Okay, lets say 20k WoW Gold or 50million D3 gold provided to winner by me.

People still play WoW?  Shocked

Huzzah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Huzzah wrote:
Pufftrees wrote:Okay, lets say 20k WoW Gold or 50million D3 gold provided to winner by me.

People still play WoW?  Shocked

No.  Whats that convert to in ISK?

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Haha probably a bill, but I'd have to plex one of my accounts to access the moneys.  I need to figure out how to ditch my whole fortune, 4 accounts and ~30bil...  I don't think ill ever have time to enjoy the game again Sad  Wayyy too busy fml

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:54 pm

OK!  Still can't pick brackets obviously, but we should be able to start getting people into the group.  Lets try this sooner so that when it doesn't work we have time to figure out why CBS sucks more than usual.

http://slax.mayhem.cbssports.com

Password: tehslax

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Group is up and able to accept brackets.  Let me know if you have any difficulty.  Zoro Ramon (I have no idea why that's my CBS name) is currently a solid #1 in the standings.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Uncontested 50mil for d3 expac is cool, I'm sure I can figure out a way to waste that.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:54 pm

OMG did they already start the initial ones?   Nooooo, can't login from work and keep forgetting !

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:01 pm

I tried and this is error I got..

Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament IZpF9UW

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 am

Well that's stupid.  There's an invite function I'll just need an email you don't like.  I'll try and fiddle with shit a bit more after work today.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Fiddle more!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Solutions:
Choice 1: Tell me your email and that will work.
Choice 2:  go to http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/universal
Enter the following :
Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament ScreenShot2014-03-19at54417PM_zps43ed81d4
Sport: Mayhem
League Abbrev:  slax
Password:  tehslax
You will probably have to re-enter the password again for godknowswhy, and then you should be in.  I was able to make this work in Chrome pretty easily, so it shouldn't be a problem for all you people with real computers.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  killyagoddamnself Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Zaq wrote:Solutions:
Choice 1: Tell me your email and that will work.
Choice 2:  go to http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/universal
Enter the following :
Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament ScreenShot2014-03-19at54417PM_zps43ed81d4
Sport: Mayhem
League Abbrev:  slax
Password:  tehslax
You will probably have to re-enter the password again for godknowswhy, and then you should be in.  I was able to make this work in Chrome pretty easily, so it shouldn't be a problem for all you people with real computers.

RIGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

killyagoddamnself

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:15 am

NC State is a disappointment!  I am disappoint.  At least PSU had the courage to not even be good at basketball so no one had to watch them choke!  I blame you all.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Sad Sad

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:56 pm

LOL Duke lost... had them in my final 2 in both my brackets Very Happy

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:06 pm

I dunno if I'm happy that they lost, or cheated that I didn't get to watch it and root against them as it happened.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Is this a done deal yet?

Man I am crushing in my bracket here at work though, got Uconn, Fla, and Wisconsin in my F4.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  killyagoddamnself Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Pufftrees wrote:Is this a done deal yet?

Man I am crushing in my bracket here at work though, got Uconn, Fla, and Wisconsin in my F4.
uconn needs to beat florida and I think I win.

college basketball watched this year by me zero games.

killyagoddamnself

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm

killyagoddamnself wrote:
Pufftrees wrote:Is this a done deal yet?

uconn needs to beat florida and I think I win.

college basketball watched this year by me zero games.
I believe it's spears wins if Uconn beats Florida.  I win if Florida wins that game but loses the next, and Hutch wins if FL wins the chip.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  killyagoddamnself Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:32 pm

More exciting then wild card weekend

killyagoddamnself

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Well fuck.  This is a travesty of justice.  I'm angrier than Merm.
Slax Annual Root Against Duke Tournament ScreenShot2014-04-08at65203PM_zps7f781bd5

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down