Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny PS4

2 posters

Go down

Destiny PS4 Empty Destiny PS4

Post  Voidsloth Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Who is on Destiny PS4?

Add me: VoidslothAura

Voidsloth

http://noshame.com

Back to top Go down

Destiny PS4 Empty Re: Destiny PS4

Post  Pufftrees Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Probably going to wait on PC and see how it's doing then (I think thats around March?).  Let me know your thoughts.. I was super hyped for it but it actually looks a little boring to me now.  I'm hoping by the time PC comes out they've added some content and fixed some of the bugs etc.

Would like to hear how you like it though!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Voidsloth Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:47 am

Right on.  I was definitely very hyped pre-release.  I'm almost lvl 26, and up until now I've been very consumed.  In a good way.  The reputation farming has become redundant, but the pvp can still satisfy.  They seem to have a content calendar that's much more frequent than any other game I've played, which is cool and probably very necessary.  Gameplay, graphics, music, sound design is all pretty immersive and excellent.  The world's richness and design is probably one of my favorite part's of the game. Story is non-existent, but who cares.  Loot system is a bit clunky, but I've managed to do well for myself.  Overall it's what I had anticipated.  Halo + rpg elements.  I think Bungie did a great fkn job despite the harsh reviews going around.  But you are absolutely on-point with your assessment.  They'll need to keep rolling out new content, but I think they have a very solid foundation to build on.  The replay/longevity is definitely in bungie's hands based on patches/DLC/events in the future.

Voidsloth

http://noshame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Nice, Yea I was hoping it to be like Halo but MMO and I think they did that.  Combat looks fluid, graphics are nice etc.

Keep us updated, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  I'm probably still going to hold out for the PC

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum