Raid Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raid Schedule

Post  Pufftrees on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:46 pm

As of 1/15/2015

Tuesday7:45 PM EST to 11:00 PM ESTHighmaul Heroic
Wednesday 7:45 PM EST to 11:00 PM ESTHighmaul Heroic
Thursday7:45 PM EST to 11:00 PM ESTHighmaul Normal (Geared alts welcome)
Monday7:45 PM EST to 11:00 PM ESTFinishing up for the week

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raid Schedule

Post  Lasaia on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:23 pm

This is a quick note that I might expand on later. these are all my personal thoughts.

Last night's normal clear was exceptionally fast and mainly consisted of alts. With Foundry coming and bringing 665 tier gear in two weeks, I feel that we should drop Normal Highmaul from the schedule completely. There is plenty of interest in running normal still (as evidenced from yesterday) but given the speed of the clear and the number of alts, it might be best to put this to an offnight or Monday.

for heroic, even though we can clear 6/7 H in a single night, it will probably not be worth running Heroic Highmaul after foundry comes out either. I feel we should strive to finish it. Foundry is better itemized overall and drops tier pieces, so doing foundry on Normal could replace our Heroic/Normal Highmaul work. Around 665-670 ilvl and once people pick up 4pc tier bonuses we should decide if doing normal Foundry is still worth it (probably not)

We have a lot of things to think about if we want to do mythic. We will probably need to recruit about 5-10 more people if we want to have a solid roster for Mythic. We would also need to use masterloot in mythic as you can't use personal loot in mythic difficulty from what I understand. 

So when foundry comes out it might look like this:

Tuesday -- Clear to whatever boss we are working on in Foundry, get a few good attempts in
Wednesday -- Work on new bosses
Thursday -- Work on new bosses

(optional) Monday -- Full clear of the highest ilvl raid we can finish. Probably highmaul heroic for the first couple weeks of foundry. Once we can clear normal foundry, it would replace heroic highmaul here.

again this is all my opinion

Lasaia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Las' idea is essentially what I've been thinking.

Remove Highmaul Normal from raiding

3 days worth of Blackrock Foundry
1 day of Highmaul Heroic

I think mixing it up might be good though, for example, clear High maul heroic on Thursday instead of Monday.  Then perhaps reserve Monday for the last grind of Foundry for the week OR we could do some achievement runs.

When Foundry comes out you will be able to achieve the "glory of" raid achievement, which is a Gronnling mount.  I think it would be a nice change of pace to spend time trying to get all of the Highmaul ones completed (even if theres no gear incentive).

So my proposed schedule when Foundry drops (would change as weeks go on)

Tuesday - Foundry Normal
Wednes - Foundry Normal
Thurs     - Heroic HM Full clear
Mon       - Normal High maul achievement or Foundry progress, or Slax Nite  (evolving)

If we can strive to have Tues-Thurs be productive 3 hour raiding ventures, we should continue to progress and not get burned out.  We'll try another recruiting wave and see if we can get anywhere and then try to implement Mythic.

Mythic aside, once we have Foundry Normal completed I would see the schedule changing to

Tuesday - Heroic Foundry
Wednes -  Heroic Foundry
Thurs     - Normal Foundry Full Clear
Mon       - Achievements or heroic Progress

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lasaia on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm inclined to agree with mixing up Thursday/ Monday, though sometimes we may want to group progression nights together if we have good forward momentum. We might find putting progression work on Mondays is a mixed bag: we tend to have less-than-stellar attendance on Monday nights. Doing something that is easier and puggable like achievement runs and lower difficulty clears might be better to fill the raid.

Next week

Jan 20th -- Heroic Highmaul
Jan 21st -- Finish Heroic Highmaul, Maybe mythic kargath if we have the people and composition.
Jan 22nd -- Highmaul Normal (possible achievement run?)

Monday Jan 26th -- Highmaul Normal Achievement Run or night off

Last week of January

Tues Jan 27th -- Heroic Highmaul Clear
Jan 28th -- Finish Highmaul Heroic. Maybe mythic Kargath/ twins?
Jan 29th -- Anything 

Feb 2nd -- Night off, no raid

BLACKROCK FOUNDRY LAUNCH WEEK
The goal for this week is to completely clear Normal blackrock foundry to get a sense for the zone. We will go as far into Heroic as possible if we have time to do so. Our raid will overgear normal, so it should go down rather quickly.

Feb 3rd -- Given what happened when Highmaul opened, we should probably be prepared for server instability. Normal.
Feb 4th -- Finish up Foundry Normal. If cleared, move on to Heroic Foundry.
Feb 5th -- Continue whichever difficulty we have going on.

Monday Feb 9th -- Clear Heroic Highmaul, going for achievements.

FOUNDRY WEEK 2
The goal for these week is to take down as much of Heroic foundry as possible. Again, we will overgear Normal and to some extent Heroic as well.

Feb 10th -- Clear Normal Blackrock Foundry.
Feb 11th -- Heroic Foundry.
Feb 12th -- Heroic Foundry.

Feb 16th (monday) -- Clear Heroic Higmaul, go for achievements. After this point, we drop Heroic Highmaul from our main schedule. Highmaul Heroic will be firmly puggable at this point if you want to run it for alts, missing pieces, or spec gear.

FOUNDRY WEEK 3

Feb 17th -- Heroic Foundry (to progression boss)
Feb 18th -- Heroic Foundry progression
Feb 19th -- Clear Normal Blackrock Foundry

Monday -- Heroic Foundry progression.

FOUNDRY WEEK 4

Feb 24th -- Heroic Foundry (to progression boss)
Feb 25th -- Heroic Foundry progression
Feb 26th -- Heroic Foundry progression

Monday -- Normal Foundry clear + achievements

Lasaia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:16 am

I think that schedule looks great las, thanks for putting in the effort.

We should be able to pug a couple mythic guys tbh, either using the group finder or actually using, "gulp", trade chat.

LF 650+ for mythic should pick up a few, and shouldn't be too hard to manage.

Can't wait for Foundry!!

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainwaxx on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:24 am

Attendance has been pretty terrible past few days, not sure cause of weather issues but, I was talking to a few different guilds and they seem to be having some success in recruiting by, posting a lfr thing and just afking with it up. Have it say whatever 5/10 heroic 9/10 normal recruiting for mon-Thursday raids. Idk just a thought have we tried this?

Chainwaxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:40 am

I think that's a great idea, can just have it open and be ready to chat and interview people.

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top