Internet Space Pirates Only

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Internet Space Pirates Only

Post  Sapphic on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 pm

After living in a wormhole solo + my dad I am shutting down eve for a bit.  If you wanna try wormhole life say so and you(meaning anyone, but looking at you specifically merm) can take over the pos  Razz

C2 with a C5 and lowsec static.  Sites generate about 2 bil per 2 weeks.  Never botherd mining, too much ore for one man.  Its basically an AFK tengu hole. Reduction to targeting range but bonus missle damage. Friendly PI neighbor with a fleet of 8 alts if shit hits the fan.

Sapphic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Sapphic wrote:After living in a wormhole solo + my dad I am shutting down eve for a bit.  If you wanna try wormhole life say so and you(meaning anyone, but looking at you specifically merm) can take over the pos  Razz

C2 with a C5 and lowsec static.  Sites generate about 2 bil per 2 weeks.  Never botherd mining, too much ore for one man.  Its basically an AFK tengu hole. Reduction to targeting range but bonus missle damage. Friendly PI neighbor with a fleet of 8 alts if shit hits the fan.

lol ive never tried EvE before, doubt i would. even tho it looks interesting hehehe.....maybe i'd get interested enough to play it but having a new job gives me no slack to dick around.

Mermann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Find us a wormhole with a static c3 sapphic!

I'm setup in Oddelulf now with all 4 accounts.  Turns out, just running ANOMS in high sec can escalate and actually yield good money.  So safely earning you could farm anoms in high... although I'd prefer to be setup in a wormhole.

Might send a character to Thera, decent pvp gate system.

Training my 3 combat accounts for Gila now.  Gecko, the new faction heavy drone, seems to be super OP.  Drone ships in general, GILA is nasty and has low skill cap.  in two months I'll have tech 2 sentries though... thinking of mainly running drone boats now.

Have tengus/ishtar for sites, even an account to loan you for farming!

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 pm

rooks and kings video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUu75fH8Uc

Sapphic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:59 am

A nice read about booster production

http://www.lowseclifestyle.com/2012/12/sugars-non-technical-guide-to-making.html

Sapphic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Good read on boosting, sounds fun!

I still haven't peeped the video, can't wait Very Happy

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Okay I found an empty c3 on Sunday so I wanted to see how well I could do the sites.

I was able to clear all of them in a solo Gila, agro swap to drones was never a problem.  The gila has passive tank, no need to worry about anything.  It was reasonably easy to pilot since I just tried to keep 40+km on the battleships (not even sure what their optimal is).  My biggest concern was keeping eye out on Dscan.

My ~600 dps from drones wasn't very quick in taking out the battleship, but two gilas would be more than twice as fast killing him.  So I am feeling extremely confident in just destroying c3 sites dual boxing a Gila even without links.

This got me to thinking, I definitely can handle a c4.  And C4 traffic is much less than c3.

C4 Farming setup (4 accounts)  All passive tank
2 Gilas
1 Ishtar with 5 sentry drones (or 2 geckos)
1 Simple 3 link cloaky/proby unprobable tengu  (shield harmonizing, 2 skirmish)

So I started to train anchoring and all the setup stuff for a pos.

Plan:

Going to setup a medium pos, make it ewar heavy most likely, annoying people out form killing it.  

Hole Options, going to buy from http://wormholesales.com

C4  with a static c2 or c3.  Depends if you wanted to live there.  I think static c2 might be nice... I could easily run 2 sites at once in with gila or ishtar.  C4 is nice because they are quiet, and if I can farm c4 sites, they net around 100m per site.  I'm pretty sure with 3 drone boats I will kick the shit out of them.

C2 with static C4 and static HS.  Could farm out a static c4 always, and be able to jump in and sell stuff.  Since c2 and c4 can have multiple.

C4 with static High

Maybe some other options.  I like the prospect of avoiding c3 since they are pretty popular, less chance for eviction in c4 I feel.  I'm finishing up Gila on my 2nd account and Ishtar on my other, but I could be looking to make the move happen this weekend.

Last edited by Pufftrees on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Long story short, I'm going to get setup solo, but you are welcome to live there or help me setup.

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Sapphic wrote:rooks and kings video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUu75fH8Uc

Damn thats epic... would expect nothing less from R/K.  But damn PIPEBOMBS!!

Pufftrees
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top