Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people get drunk and order horse masks...

+4
killyagoddamnself
Pufftrees
Zaq
Sapphic
8 posters

Go down

Some people get drunk and order horse masks... Empty Some people get drunk and order horse masks...

Post  Sapphic Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Some people get drunk and order horse masks... ABJtR3q

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Some people get drunk and order horse masks... Empty Re: Some people get drunk and order horse masks...

Post  Zaq Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Oh shit!

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Some people get drunk and order horse masks... Empty Re: Some people get drunk and order horse masks...

Post  Pufftrees Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm

NIIICE!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  killyagoddamnself Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 am

[quote="Sapphic"]Some people get drunk and order horse masks... ABJtR3q[ DO you know the christopher Columbus ????

killyagoddamnself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:22 pm

https://i.imgur.com/W5DDehS.jpg

New rig is up and running, looks like shit though, have to wait on a few more cosmetic improvements to arrive before I post a finalized pic of everything in the case.  Fucking asian power cable is to small to fit in my america sized case properly.  Right now everything is up and running on my "test bench" (mother board box) Installing some games as I type this...might run out and pick up FF to try out something new.  Everything I own will most likely max out at 60fps which is all my monitor will display :(As far as the rift goes, a new batch went out on friday but I didn't get an email...I am really close in line though, only a hundred or so people left infront of me so I should have it in the next couple weeks...fuck waiting

also, wtf up with this forum, i cant see anything as i type drunken

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:44 pm

some specs in case you forgot your reading glasses:

case is a fractal design (highly recommended)
i5 4th gen unlocked
16 gig 1800mhz ram
250 gig solid state drive
hard to miss the 7970 in the corner...picked it up for a fucking steal at 230 bucks. I was planning on getting a 770 but 170 bucks will buy alot of bong hits...Ironically its the cheapest card I have bought in like 8 years, but more powerful than my 8800s and my 5870 combined :/

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Sapphic wrote:some specs in case you forgot your reading glasses:

case is a fractal design (highly recommended)
i5 4th gen unlocked
16 gig 1800mhz ram
250 gig solid state drive
hard to miss the 7970 in the corner...picked it up for a fucking steal at 230 bucks.  I was planning on getting a 770 but 170 bucks will buy alot of bong hits...Ironically its the cheapest card I have bought in like 8 years, but more powerful than my 8800s and my 5870 combined :/
lol sapphic, this reminds me i paid 329 for the 8800GTS i'm still using (havent upgraded yet which is FTL), but yeah, its ridiculous how much power you can get now for less money.

I've been thinking on getting and overhaul on my computer but i've been waiting for the 650TI to go a bit lower. it was 179 last week, today its 169. I'm still undecided about the CPU/Mobo.

btw, nice setup you got there Very Happy.....how much did you pay for the 250 SSD?

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 pm

I paid 399.99 for my first one and around 200 for my second 8800gts lol.  You and valk are both two computers behind me at this point Sad Time to reitre the room heater  =P it does say alot about how well those cards are made that out of yours, valks, and mine, all 5 of them are still running (to my knowledge)...mine ran sc2 at 115C lol

I got the ssd  from amazon for around 180 bucks.  Rumor has it nvidia is about to launch the 760Ti, I would wait for that card as it will probably be around the 200 dollar price point and crazy fast.

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Huzzah Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey sapp nice computer!!

Don't diss he 8800gt SLI combo! Its gaming and warmth all rolled into one package...it should have been a selling feature Very Happy 

My buddy recently got a 770 and gave me his old 460 so im not that far behind anymore Smile (in terms of graphics cards lol)

Huzzah

Back to top Go down

Post  zedy Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:08 am

I'll take my sli'd 580 gts's any day of the week

zedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Voidsloth Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Voidsloth

http://noshame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Huzzah Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Voidsloth wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUIqLScp4V0

You you later.... forever.
Voids is posting naughty videos! omg!! Youtube took it down....and hi Void!!

Huzzah

Back to top Go down

Post  Voidsloth Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:38 am

Voidsloth

Back to top Go down

Post  Voidsloth Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:40 am

Its a gem

Voidsloth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Woohoo, my order has been moved to processing and will be shipping in the next 1-2 days.  ITS HAPPENING cheers

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Any update? Are you gona get that EVE flying VR game??

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:46 pm

I literately just opened the box and got it all setup. Just did the demo that oculus made (tuscany house thing). Resoultion is kinda lame, but it's an extreme mind fuck. I mean that in the best possible way...will share some thoughts later. Gonna fuck around with it until I get sick.

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Sold the rift today on ebay for 305 bucks, minus the 7 dollars shipping and ebay fees etc.  

Total cost of having a rift for 6 months...12 dollars  cheers

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Time for a new video card! Dev Kit 2 inc   bounce

Some people get drunk and order horse masks... UgWbBEz

lol almost a year apart from the first version.  i get an itch in august to blow my savings...

give a holla if you are in nc and wanna try out my serious as fuck elite: dangerous setup

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Shit man I want to play Elite with that setup bad!  You got a flight stick? lol  

Pics of setup!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Im rocking a saitek x-55 hotas setup.  Pops has an x52pro I bought him for xmas a few years ago.  its cheaper but the joystick is very loose, which I dont really like.  The flight stick and throttle in Elite dangerous is modeled after the x52, so that would be neat...but I went with the one I could adjust the tension on.

http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Saitek-H-O-T-A-S-Throttle/dp/B00HHAIY72

They are just sitting on my desk atm, I am trying to figure out the cheapest way to mount them to an extra chair I have.   It spins around though, which i realized with the last dev kit isnt such a good thing because its easy to get disoriented and tangled up in the wires.  Ill probably drop a little more cash on some wireless STEM controllers for FPS games.  

The consumer version will probably come out next year, so it was tempting to wait.  I would need a new video card to play shit in 1440p, so I figured I would just splurge on the new dev kit and get an nvidia 800 series next year. 

Once everything is setup i will post a vid.

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum