Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten points

4 posters

Go down

Forgotten points Empty Forgotten points

Post  Ashrem Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Just wondering what I can redeem with my unused dkp points?

Anyone else feel disappointed in the latest blizzard game releases? D3 was trash.

Trying to nerd up my life again. What to play?

Ashrem

Back to top Go down

Forgotten points Empty Re: Forgotten points

Post  zedy Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Good to see that you are still alive an kicking ash. D3 isnt that bad anymore, they went in and fixed a lot of the issues they had at release. The expac seems to be going in the right direction as well. Most of us kinda went our separate ways, but a lot of us still play league of legends and I know a few play d3. I think a few also still play wow but on a different server.

zedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashrem Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:51 pm

white font on a white screen is fun.

Ya I am still alive. I just quit playing games because I had grad school classes at night. Finished that crap sometime ago and find myself tempted to play wow again. Wanted to see what you guys were doing. Looks like when i quit the guild shut down, coincidence? I think not .

Add me on bnet tag. Ashrem#1460

I tried LoL for a little but never really got into it. Plus I hated the idea of grinding to play new heroes.

Ashrem

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Yes you can get your DKP setup to be used again, but it has to be approved in person by KOdos!

Good to hear from you Ash.. I was at Blizzcon so that kinda got me thinking about WoW again. My account is actually active but I cant get myself to play. I am seriously considering reforming for the next expansion though since there is now flex raiding...

I saw you online, Ill bug ya on Bnet. I think ichbi was looking to play WoW again... migh tbe fun leveling up some new chars or something too.

Lata man!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:53 am

Pufftrees wrote:Yes you can get your DKP setup to be used again, but it has to be approved in person by KOdos!

Good to hear from you Ash.. I was at Blizzcon so that kinda got me thinking about WoW again.  My account is actually active but I cant get myself to play.  I am seriously considering reforming for the next expansion though since there is now flex raiding...

I saw you online, Ill bug ya on Bnet.  I think ichbi was looking to play WoW again... migh tbe fun leveling up some new chars or something too.

Lata man!
You fuckers better not.  Being too cheap to pay a sub is basically the only reason I can stay away.  I even leveled a freemium char, ick. 

Oh shit the far right button lets you see what you type.  If only I had something to contribute.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Sounds more and more like I need to get the gang back together! haha

I been trying to play but its like overwhelming haha, feel like a noob.  Going to have to spend hours setting up bars and re-reading all my spells.  Tried to play my Spriest and it was like whoaaa.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zedy Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Don't blame the break for you being a noob, you were a noob even when we were playing non stop.  Just ask mini.

zedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Lol, yea mini is my wow advisor, she was helping me with spriest! lol  She just leveled her and is already decked out in final tier raid epics... 

I think I'm going to level my mage.  It's hilarious to start pandaland with full DS epics and legendary staff... I was just blowing shit up hilariously with fireballs and pyros.  So I'll be leveling on Ursin, very sporadically -_-, Holla!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum