Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone critical

2 posters

Go down

Gone critical Empty Gone critical

Post  Sapphic Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Moved most of my shit outta there...seemed like lots of people were doing the same thing. Looks like its back to the drawing board.

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Gone critical Empty Re: Gone critical

Post  Pufftrees Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Yea when the leader left the failscade began.

I haven't been in the hole lately, but I don't think they are closing up shop are they?  I mean, losing a lot of people was fine to me... more room in the C4.  Did you talk to the leadership, are they shutting down?  If not I think it's a prime opportunity to stay in the WH.

more sites to run!  it can become our own again etc

And as I've said many times... you and merm could get into DOKDO at any point.  I'm one of their 3 super pilots now and I know the CEO so he's been trying to get me to recruit people.  It would be as easy as applying and providing API.

If of course you guys wanted to go down the goon route!

As another note... Puff and Mamba are remaining in RS for now.  But if you want to try to go to another corp... Hard Knocks maybe?  Or elite WH corp or something... I'd be down to take Puff/mamba.  Buffing missiles and autocannons... pvp should be great soon!

NANO TEMPEST RETURN!!!

EDIT:  talked to the new GM.  Not sure why you moved out?  Things should be better now with less bloat.  Not like they did 20 man roaming gangs (successfully).  You should check eve mail.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:25 am

Been busy wowing it up.  My main problem is most of the US timezone left and the GM and people still around mostly do stuff during EU tz.  I just moved my stuff out but should still be in corp.  Gonna fire up my redfrog account again so I can play while raiding Razz

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum