Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't We have the same birthday Zaq?!!?

3 posters

Go down

Don't We have the same birthday Zaq?!!? Empty Don't We have the same birthday Zaq?!!?

Post  Huzzah Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 am

If so, happy birthday! For shame on puff for not remembering. Smile

Huzzah

Back to top Go down

Don't We have the same birthday Zaq?!!? Empty Re: Don't We have the same birthday Zaq?!!?

Post  Pufftrees Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:47 am

bounce    Happy Birthday you two, unless Valk is lieing, and he is Canadian.... can't rule anything out.  

What are you up to lately Valk, playing anything?  How's school?  The only game I've been playing is Hearthstone... D3 was fun just don't have a lot of time for it.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't We have the same birthday Zaq?!!? Empty Re: Don't We have the same birthday Zaq?!!?

Post  Zaq Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:22 pm

My birthday was monday.  And to celebrate I graded some tests.  

Fortunately, important people get to have the birthday be a week-long festival so it's been chill since.

Happy B-day to you too though.

I haven't had a lot of time for games, but DS2 is still amazing.  I have 1 side-boss to go before I've killed everything I believe.  Also the FTL update was/is stupendous.  Getting my weapon's system hacked on the last boss was the kind of vile treachery that makes the occasionally win that much sweeter.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Nice, Happy Birthday week!

I loved FTL, and noticed on stream a couple nights ago that things looked a little different, guess they patched it like you said Very Happy

I also noticed its out for tablet , might be the shit!  Going on short trip next week, time for tablet gaming gogo

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huzzah Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 pm

Ya my birthday was Monday too. I just hurt myself on my new job and didn't get a chance to post until I did. April 14th REPRESENT!

Huzzah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum