Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Was

3 posters

Go down

How Was Empty How Was

Post  Zaq Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Dragon's Dogma? I fiddled with the demo and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Any of you dweebs 'buy' it and have some insight? Dark Souls is still awesome but it's less great when there's no surprises, and since I can't play D3...

Zaq

Back to top Go down

How Was Empty Re: How Was

Post  Huzzah Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Who are you? Are you a witch? Question

P.S. I have no idea what games those are. I mainly wanted to troll you. alien

Huzzah

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 am

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Didn't play it, but watched some streams. It looked alright, but it seemed like it was a confused single player game that turned into a multiplayer online rpg.

Gamefly it brah! You aren't missing much with Diablo... most people are just farming act 1 because it is the most efficient typically. Don't you want to farm act 1?!!!?

Smite is where it's at anyways! If you want an RPG fix why not try to play older RPGS like the ones on SNES? Final Fantasy 6 or Chrono Trigger type... very fun Very Happy

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

I actually found out that someone gave me Breath of Fire 3 at some point, so I've put a few hours into that. For a PS1 game on a big HD screen it holds up pretty decently visually. Bummer to hear that the D3 patch didn't really fix much, game was tons of fun up to Inferno (except when Sel was busy making everything have more hp and hit harder), but after that it really fell off a cliff.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Yea the breath of fire games hold up graphically a lot better than most. Don't try to play FF7 on big screen lol, you might just throw up.

Diablo isn't so bad I guess... I mean its repetitive which is what you'd expect. The patch helped things a bit but it made it so farming act 1 is probably the best. I mean there is a higher chance to get level 63 items in act 3/4 but the risk of dieing delays things a lot, and the HP difference in mobs means its actually better to just farm act 1 or 2. At least thats the general consensus I've seen.

I'm enjoying getting stronger but it is terribly boring. It's nice to be able to sell items on the RMAH but I've only made about 20 bucks... which equates to about 1 cent an hour lol.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum