Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ (Zombie Mod)

3 posters

Go down

DayZ (Zombie Mod) Empty DayZ (Zombie Mod)

Post  Admin Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Any of you honkies playing this? I was going to get it but you really need a squad to really enjoy it.

Admin
Admin

https://tehslax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DayZ (Zombie Mod) Empty Re: DayZ (Zombie Mod)

Post  Hak Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

I got it, played it a bit. Only thing I've really done is stream snipe JP and Destiny while they were playing. It's definitely rough riding solo.

Hak

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 pm

OMG hahaha that is fucking hilarious. Vin was laughing hard... he fukin hates JP. Might have to get the mod just to stream snipe them lol... what servers do they play on?

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hak Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:33 pm

They normally play on some Atlanta ones. Destiny doesn't really do a great job of hiding w/e server they go on so every now and then you can catch em.

Hak

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Started playing this saturday and I am thoroughly addicted.

The game is fukin nuts! This is how games should be, no fancy cut scenes and story, just make it a sandbox and let the players tell the story.

Ok so the game is a 225km squared real russian scenery. So its a very nice landscape. You spawn randomly some where on the beach, with only a bandage and painkillers. Zombies can agro right away and kill you, you have to run essentially! Each server has about 50 players. The idea is for you to go explore and enter houses or bases and find items (random spawns with drop rate), then survive! You need food and drink and etc. If you shoot your gun more zombies agro.. essentially THIS IS the zombie game people wanted lol.

When you die you lose everything ;o

STORYTIME
One of my example better lives. I spawn at the beach near Cherno (one of the cities), so I follow the train tracks over. Crawling past zombies, running dodging etc. As I approach the city I start raiding the houses for gear... can't find anything. Wander around more (this is scary at this point) and I find a 9mm pistol with a couple clips. OK yes, now I can go kill some player and take their stuff! So I work my way to a fire station in the town which has nice loot chance, so I figure I'll run into some players.

BAM BAM I hear shots running out so I hit the floor. I pull out binoculars I found and I'm scoping the scenery. In a nearby building I see some guy come running out with a rifle in his hand being chased by like 10 zombies. He's running around and kiting and oblivious to the fact that their could be other players around watching him. Okay, I am going to hunt this guy. I follow behind him in the brush and trying to find the best way to get him. BOOM headshot, this guy drops like a can of bricks. SOMEONE else was watching him and popped his ass. I know that this guy plans to go loot the body (remember you only get 1 life).. so I patiently wait. About 5 minutes goes by and I see someone kneeling up walking towards the body.

And... PERFECt, hes facing the body the other way. His back is to me. I crawl towards him a little while hes looting but then say fuck it and sprint right up to him. Busted the entire clip into his back. VICTORY. I am a dumbass though, I forgot that busting off a full clip was going to agro some nearby zombies. I start looting the players O MAN M4.. my best gun yet! (did I mention theres like 100 guns!). I am scrambling to pick up all the items when like 6 zombies ran up and started smacking me. I ran off and started to bleed... SHIT. I was low on food but looted water off the players.. but my health is dropping fast. I climbed to the roof of a nearby building.

5-10 minutes goes by and my character is dieing slowly. I was playing alone so noone could full heal me. Damnit, what should I do! I happen to see another player off in the distance... he's pretty far. Shit I need supplies I am going to go hunt them. I jumped down the stairs and tripped and broke my leg...........................

my poor character is crawling around totally effed with a broken leg. A zombie is in my path so I fire a round off... 10 more come.. gun fight.

bleh... Click click out of ammo.. PWND

Just one example life... had to start 100 percent over from scratch. The game world is huuuge ive only seen the coast towns really. Plenty of info online I suggest you check it out!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hak Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

DayZ (Zombie Mod) KTuai

Hak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum