Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Version 2.0

3 posters

Go down

Home Version 2.0 Empty Home Version 2.0

Post  Pufftrees Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:30 am

We've been missing the wormhole life so wanted to take some of my extra characters and get back into having our own home.  I wanted to wait on the citadel structures but I couldn't wait any longer.

The second Wormhole home for Teh Slax is a class 3 Magnetar with a static Low-sec (J-OPSEC).  We need a name for it!  Anyways, I found someone who wanted to sell the hole themselves, and with POCOS and the tower it was easier for me simply to join corp and then take lead and gain ownership of all infastructure.

So the new Wormhole Corporation is...... (drum roll)

Derptron Inc.

Mamba is lead, when you want to join in drop corp and I will invite.

So here's the basics:

- There is 1 medium tower up currently, fueled until Sept 25th.  It is fully defended.  There is no SMA currently setup, so that is job 1.
- There are 5 other towers setup, offline.  We should probably set up one of these so we can defend better.
- We control all the POCOs.  There is pretty good PI.  
- Magnetar means 72 percent bonus damage in this hole, the drawbacks include tacking, targeting range, drone tracking, and target painter effectiveness.  Essentially if you use a drone boat and add 1 drone tracking mod you will be CRUSHING the sites (and pvp).
- Low-Sec Static.  There will be PVP doctrines.  We only need 3-5 people with good doctrine to kick ass.  
- Train for cloaky ship.  Tech 3 or stratios (or black ops)

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Home Version 2.0 Empty Re: Home Version 2.0

Post  Pufftrees Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am

There is currently a high sec connection 2 jumps from Dodixie. I am moving in some stuff now. It should be active all day tomorrow.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:11 pm

that sounds like good news....im excited to see how it goes. hopefully we can get sapphic back again and get a few others in. gogo!

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:39 pm

Update for 9/10:

- To safely enter wormhole and be able to get into the station forcefield and use the ship maintenance array you need to apply to the corporation Derpton Inc. The easiest way is to search for Pufftrees or iBlack Mamba and then click on their corp, then press apply.

- The 7 moons in the system all have a medium Amarr control tower. Only one is currently operational and fully defended. These towers in place will make it annoying for someone to siege are system because they can't setup their own towers. If anyone wants to take the :effort: and set a 2nd or 3rd tower up I will pay for all infastructure you just have to do the leg work.

- We own all 6 Pocos, but the planetary interaction is less than stellar.

- Currently living in the hole: Pufftrees, Pufftreez (new alt, salvager, future carrier), Black Mamba, and Light Prism

- I haven't run any sites in the hole yet. There are currently 10 combat sites, 4-5 data/relic, and 8 gas sites. Remember this is a Magnetar of class 3. That means 72 percent damage bonus, but 36 percent reduction in tracking, drone tracking, targeting, and target painter. Feel free to theory craft a good PVE boat but I think drones are the way to go. Use an omnidirectional tracking Link in the medium slot, and script it for drone tracking. That gives 30 percent drone tracking. So overall you can +72% damage and -6% tracking. Currently I would recommend, Gila, Eos, Vexor Navy, Ishtar, Stratios for PVE. Rattle would smash too.

- Low sec static allows you to go run some stuff in low sec if you want, or it will be our pvp staging. We can ALWAYS go roam out of low sec. I'd definitely like to get some pvp in!

- With some research and practice, any one of us should be able to solo the sites in this WH.

- No home is permanent. I don't think people will want to evict us but through eviction or finding a better home, this is only temporary. Honestly I have way more clout in goonswarm now and even more isk then before, so we could probably mount a good defensive. Last time we really got owned by me being on vacation and an 11am reinforcement timer. No biggie either way.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Sounds fun...mumble server is still up for another 6 months since i forgot to cancel it.

tehslax.mumbleserver.me

tehpassword

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Nice.

I'll be in Florida next week for work so probably online bit in the evenings, if you want to get a character inside.

Some new observations:

-  This WH is much quieter than the last.  We only have 1 static, and its to Low Sec.  At some points it was literally the only way in/out of our WH and it led to some dead ass low sec pocket.  Incredibly 'safe' in that regard.  I've seen a c2,c3,c4,null, low, as connections so far.

-  I farmed the 15 combat sites.  With a Gila I was able to do them consistently around 10-12 minutes.  I was using 4 boosts (speed, agility, shield resists, and targeting range).  Honestly the targeting range penalty of the magnetar is noticeable and the Gila only targets out to like 50k even with Puffs skills.  With the link its 70km which is fine.  I dont think it's too big of a problem but you can't simply warp to a site and "afk" unless you have the link.  These sites would be a little dicey solo until you learned them.  The sites average 45m in blue loot, 15m in salvage. 

- Data/Relic Null sec sites spawn here.  The relic ones are the ones worth doing, especially sansha.  I averaged 30m per Relic site with Mamba (got tech 2 hacking/archaelogy now!).  Data sites are shit.

- PI is kinda meh from what I've been researching.  I don't know PI for shit though but doesn't seem worth it here.

- There are ORE/Gas sites but nothing too great.

- Probably not enough content to keep anyone completed occupied.  It's a nice hole because running a few combat sites and relic sites can make decent money.  Napkin math, lets say on average 1 relic site a day, 1 combat site spawn a day.  That's 30m*30 + 50m*30 = 2.4 billion ISK.   Not enough to support everyone but it's a start.

- I would love to PVP!  

- I am still down to pay the 1 bil to put this corporation into Goons Section 8 program.  I don't want to do this unless you and merm might take advantage of it.  It allows you to rat in Pureblind (afk anomalies), which you can make 45-60m an hour in a Vexor navy or gila per character, semi afk.  If we do buy into the program I'm going to recruit people into it to skim off the tax money.

-  Alternatively, we could resell this WH (I paid 1b for it, probably get 1.5-2b) and look for something different.

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down