Hey Friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Zaq on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Hak wrote:


Hey Friends - Page 2 2593128057

Struggle is real in these streets.
Slower than 77% ouch.

Zaq

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Hak on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:18 am

Zaq wrote:


Slower than 77% ouch.

Every time I think about how bad my net is from now on, I'm just going to think about those 33 percenters. Poor souls.

Hak

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Zaq on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:27 am

Hak wrote:
Zaq wrote:


Slower than 77% ouch.

Every time I think about how bad my net is from now on, I'm just going to think about those 33 percenters. Poor souls.
Learn maff bro.

Zaq

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  killyagoddamnself on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Zaq wrote:
Hak wrote:
Zaq wrote:


Slower than 77% ouch.

Every time I think about how bad my net is from now on, I'm just going to think about those 33 percenters. Poor souls.
Learn maff bro.

Busted the entire fuck out. Hank house has been in school for 6 years and still dumb as fuck.

killyagoddamnself

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : minibaby

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Zaq on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 am

killyagoddamnself wrote:
Zaq wrote:
Hak wrote:
Zaq wrote:


Slower than 77% ouch.

Every time I think about how bad my net is from now on, I'm just going to think about those 33 percenters. Poor souls.
Learn maff bro.

Busted the entire fuck out. Hank house has been in school for 6 years and still dumb as fuck.

Zaq

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Zaq on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 am

Pufftrees wrote:
Hey Friends - Page 2 QsHTg

Zaq

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  killyagoddamnself on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 am


killyagoddamnself

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : minibaby

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Pufftrees on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 pm

And you guys used to make fun of me for playing wow with my racing wheel...

Pufftrees
Admin

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Valley of the Sun (and Death)

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Pufftrees on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:07 pm

There's a guy in High Master's Starcraft 2 that plays with an Xbox controller.

Yes high level SC2 with the controller lol... he streams on TL too it's wild.

Pufftrees
Admin

Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Valley of the Sun (and Death)

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  killyagoddamnself on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Hey Friends - Page 2 IMG_4771

killyagoddamnself

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : minibaby

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Zaq on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:50 am

Those blinds do not match the walls.

Zaq

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Hey Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Friends

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum