Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor

+8
Methosage
Shoopy89
Zaq
Pufftrees
Mermann
Voidsloth
Sapphic
RoKy5aN
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor - Page 2 Empty Re: SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor

Post  Zaq Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:40 pm

People are slowly trickling back in.  I think we had a massive 8 the other day.  Fwiw, Blizz sent out a ton of free 7-day coupons and MoP is now included in any previous account.  So you could always try the crack for free and then quit if you didn't enjoy it.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor - Page 2 Empty Re: SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor

Post  Voidsloth Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 am

ZOMGZ!

Voidsloth

http://noshame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lasaia Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm

8 people online the other night. That's only two people off from a raid group... just saying.

Would there be any interest is a semi-organized, beer required, 2-nights per week raid?

Lasaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaxe Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:45 pm

HAI guises!

Shaxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:00 am

Sapph got motivated enough to decide we should try and do Siege as a guild, so we're going to try ~7:45 server/EST on Tuesday.  Because flexible raid sizes are pretty awesome we'll go with essentially whoever shows up, and maybe add some pugs if needed for a sense of adventure.

I think a relaxed 2-raids a week thing would be nice Las.  Especially if someone else was in charge.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:12 am

Zaq wrote:Sapph got motivated enough to decide we should try and do Siege as a guild, so we're going to try ~7:45 server/EST on Tuesday.  Because flexible raid sizes are pretty awesome we'll go with essentially whoever shows up, and maybe add some pugs if needed for a sense of adventure.

I think a relaxed 2-raids a week thing would be nice Las.  Especially if someone else was in charge.

Hai, i back this up. And since we kicked out Pufftrees from guild we got more room for badness. Lets do et!

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaxe Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Can i bring my terribleness along? Smile I miss teh slax raiding, more than PVE... is a way of life.

Shaxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:48 pm

ALL THE BADDIES ABOARD ON THE FAILBOAT, ITS ABOUT TO DEPART.....

hahahahaha....

you guys are more than welcome, Shaxe just whisper me in game (Mermann/Mermaidd) after 6pm EST or Zaq on his bad priest (Aqi). we are usually online after that time.

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaxe Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Awesome! Let the Failboat SAIL! Very Happy

PS. Are you guys on ursin still? cant find no one atm.

Shaxe

Back to top Go down

Post  RoKy5aN Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 pm

We are on Arthas broseph! Get over here =p
RoKy5aN
RoKy5aN

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaxe Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh awesome! Thanks bruh!

Shaxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lasaia Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Yeah I see no reason why we couldn't do 8pm server on Tuesdays to get started with interest. I imagine we'll see a few people popping back in to the game over the next 3-4 weeks, it's kinda awkward that the actual WOD raids open up pretty close to the holidays. I see no reason why we couldn't start with that as a thing and add another day after the holidays if a few people wanted to work on Normal and Heroic mode.

Lasaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Nice!  Good to see a lot of these old faces.

I'll be getting this but so damn busy this week not sure when I can get online.  I'm on business travel next week but maybe I can find a lan center to WoW it up.

Posted this on Facebook so some people who aren't aware of the forums might be coming in for invite Merm.  Keep it open door for now, don't worry about someone's attitude for 7 years ago haha, people change Smile  Anyone is worth giving a shot to.  Plus we aren't as super cereal as before (FTW!)

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:14 pm

hahaha...dont worry, i know what you talking about. the more the merrier....just send them my way, i will be playing my Druid (Mermaidd) or shaman (Mermann). Got thursday and friday off of work, so i will be very active this weekend afro . Just tell them to whisper me or the angry priest (Aqi).

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Mermann wrote:hahaha...dont worry, i know what you talking about. the more the merrier....just send them my way, i will be playing my Druid (Mermaidd) or shaman (Mermann). Got thursday and friday off of work, so i will be very active this weekend afro . Just tell them to whisper me or the angry priest (Aqi).
CALM DOWN MERM!

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:53 pm

lol so much anger!!

hahaha those times are long gone!

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Yay, finally home and ready to play some WoD!

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor - Page 2 And_it_s_gone_by_celeith-d5div3y

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:43 pm

3.2k queue position to get into Arthas.... QQ.

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Hak Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:29 pm

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor - Page 2 BVYO1tQ

Hak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabid Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:28 pm

I almost took the day off to play WoW all day haha... down to position 2000 in queue now!

Rabid

Back to top Go down

Post  Methosage Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Wow…I though it was bad when the expansion launched in the middle of the night. Lag was horrible and I got DCed a few times, but at least I could get on.  Maybe I will go to sleep and set my alarm for the middle of the night again tonight ;-)

Methosage

Back to top Go down

Post  Methosage Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Does anyone who was able to get on in the last 4 hours want to report if their lowering of the number of players on the realm at least helped with the lag? It will help me to decide if I want to set an alarm for the middle of the night to play ;-)

From Bashiok
“In attempts to pinpoint latency related issues we’ve temporarily lowered the maximum number of people allowed in each realm. This will result in higher queue times as realms who have populations above the cap will not allow any new players in until it decreases back down below the new player cap. We’re continuing work on this and other issues impacting game latency.”

Methosage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Still laggy. The 4 of us that were playing all just got dc'd.  Middle of the night is probably gonna be better than the rest of the weekend though  Mad

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hak Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Ded gaem.

Hak

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:16 am

Prime time was pretty classic wow server lag.  Wasn't a great experience.   This weekend will be... interesting.  Might have to play Mount and Blade a bunch if the queues stay so high.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next