Teh Slax Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor

+8
Methosage
Shoopy89
Zaq
Pufftrees
Mermann
Voidsloth
Sapphic
RoKy5aN
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor - Page 3 Empty Re: SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor

Post  Hak Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:16 pm

First time I've not been max level within 36 hours of launch. Servers came back up today went to log in. Get in, DC, log back into 3.8k queue (4 hour wait) Feels bad man.

Surprised Blizz doesn't have overflow server tech yet similar to guild wars. Would help a ton on launch and major content patch days, particularly on high pop realms.

Hak

Back to top Go down

SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor - Page 3 Empty Re: SRS THREAD: Warlords of Draenor

Post  Sapphic Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:17 pm

So I logged in around 230 at 1200 in q.  Been about 45 min and im down to 579.  If the game plays well, i will be playing.  If it plays like shit, ill edit this post and let you know.

Sapphic

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:18 pm

I got into the Q at ~3:20.  It's been about an hour and I'm maybe 1/3rd of the way through with eta's from another full hour up to 3.  I would encourage anyone not in the queue already to expect gargantuan wait-times and queues once prime-time starts to roll around.  If I didn't have tests to grade while I waited I'd already be doing something else.

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Hak Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 pm

How have the queues on Arthas been since they've done all their upgrades and what not? I'm bout ready to ragequit on Sargeras. This shit is fucking ignorant. 

Thursday 12 Hour queue
Friday 8 Hour Queue
Saturday and Sunday 5 hour Queue.

#NotWorthIt

Hak

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Couple hours at peak, was no q at all this weekend before noon

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermann Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 pm

90% of the issues have been corrected. the experience now is more smooth except at prime time you could encounter some queue, but nothing big.

Mermann

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:33 am

Logged in a few times yesterday, even at peak, and was zero queue \o/

I'm heading to Cali Wed and Thurs and found a decent lan center, so I will hopefully approach 100!

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pufftrees Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:38 am

So how's everyone enjoying it?

I guess you now craft through your profession building?  Still not quite sure how the work orders work... but I queued a bunch up and looted a few.  How're the dungeons, heroic reasonably challenging I guess?

Anyone tried challenge modes yet?  I think I will focus on those this expansion, yeti mount is balling.

Peeps excited for raiding??  Very Happy

Pufftrees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaq Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:31 am

Heroics are pretty fun.  Slag Mines had a nice surprise on one of the bosses that gave nice "Oh I am soo fucked" moment to overcome.  Crafting feels really... bad?  Like I'm just getting delayed currency to buy stuff, but the follower thing is stupid addictive.  Raiding will be neat.

E:Autocorrect has gone HAL.  Let me misspell shit!

Zaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3